|CT&C Home > Bios|
Mr. Szilagyi serves as project designer. His responsibilities include project design for streetscapes, trail, greenway, and “green” transportation projects as part of community revitalization. He is an expert in mapping and Geographic Information Systems, and regularly applies these skills to municipal wide trail plans.
Mr. Szilagyi brings to Campbell Thomas & Co. an interdisciplinary approach to project design, with a background in both civil engineering and architecture.
Mr. Szilagyi’s role at Campbell Thomas & Co. includes contributing to the trail and greenway projects throughout Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Projects include
· Montgomery-Peters-Mercersburg Trail Plan in Franklin County, PA
· Gettysburg-Hanover Trail in Adams and York Counties, PA
· County-wide Trails Plan for York County, PA
· City of Philadelphia Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan
· County-wide Rail-Trails plan for Cumberland County, NJ
· Extension of the Schuylkill River Trail in Berks County between Reading and Hamburg
· Whitemarsh Township-wide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan in Montgomery County, PA
· Schuylkill River West Trail Feasibility Study – Falls Bridge to Valley Forge
· Design of the ramp connecting the Schuylkill River Park Trail with the new South Street Bridge over the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia, allowing the integration of social, environmental and technical processes into architectural/urban design.
Awarded the CH2M HILL Transportation Business Group’s 2004 Technology Leadership Award for innovative 3D visualization.
Affiliation & Service
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ: Professional Certificate in Geomatics (GIS), 2002